The Certified Telehealth Coordinator (CTC) Certification Program is designed to provide skills to correctly and confidently coordinate virtual encounters with physicians and a variety of specialists.
- Telehealth overview and applications
- The technology used and live interactive visit
- The telehealth coordinator and the telehealth team
- Clinic basics and working with the telehealth presenter
- Attributes of successful telehealth programs and building awareness and support for the telehealth program
- Remote patient monitoring
- Mobile technologies and cloud computing